Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I don't know.

      Intelligent conversations. I've been longing to have an intelligent conversation for the past 2 weeks. When I find nobody else, I start talking to myself. I ask myself a question and it gets answered in a mono-syllable. Or maybe in three words-I don't know. After 3 days of toying with the idea of a meaningful conversation, when people actually started asking me intelligent questions that required intelligent answers, I realised that I had the same answers to give them that I often gave myself. Yes. No. I don't know.
      And now I know that intelligent is just a word. It may have a meaning, but nobody is intelligent. Or so I'd like to believe. The world's biggest questions have the same answers. Does God exist? The answers you may get-Yes.No.I don't know! Will man travel to the Sun someday? Yes. No. I don't know! Are you intelligent all the time? Yes. No. I don't know. If you have another answer to give, I'll classify you as an alien. Why will I do that? Because,
1.  it is MY blog.
2. I am writing this.
3. I don't know! :P
      Now that I don't know most of the things, and about the ones that I'm sure of  (i.e, the ones that I can answer in a Yes or No), well, I won't answer them because some people will get hurt, some annoyed and some excessively happy. I don't want to be the reason behind extreme emotions. Hence, I maintain- I don't know.
     I don't know why I wrote this. I don't know if somebody is going to read this. I don't know how many of you will be alive tomorrow. I don't know if I will be alive tomorrow. I don't know if.. blah blah blah.~ 300 more questions whose answers I don't know.
   

     

1 comment:

  1. i dont know if this helps .. but i read this article .. and its nice .. :) ...

    ReplyDelete